Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another plow like the one I posted earlier.I dont have any literature on this one either.

Here's pics of the other plow for comparison

I believe these plows are newer than the BE BER series plows and are made to fit a wider range of ttractors,even from other tractor companies.
Here's a pic of the BER 2 -16's I got with a 1952 SC

Nick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those are some great pictures of Case equipment Nick! It is neat to see that all of the stuff you have. Thanks for posting them. Felix

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Nick those are good looking plows and shares look good on all of them to. Lot of good looking equipment in the background also.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I love your yard! :D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Nick,
I agree that you have a nice Case collection of tractors and implements too. Makes me want to go get my plows! If we have Case questions looks like you could help. I have Case tractors across the road to the right and left and at the farm on the same side of the road too. Seems this family really liked them! VAC's, DC's, SC's, 930 western, 930 little fender, several other bigger horsepower also.
I enjoyed the pictures!!
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nick I saw your pics and I thought you might be able to direct me! My son is in FFA and is restoring a Case VAC 1956 tractor that his family had from years ago. They bought it used and we discovered that most of the 56s were actually 55s. So we are studying on that. But we are looking for a VAC 2 bottom fully mounted plow for the eagle hitch to permanently become a part of this restoration as an implement of application. Please help any way you can. Thanks Brad Myers cell 940-577-5148. Call any time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts