Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
4,031 Posts
Glad I live farther south. It's never been more than -27 f in my lifetime.;)

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Thank goodness for summers!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here in Iowa two years ago it got to -30 degree weather with -50 degree windchill. So far this year it's only gotten to about -20 degrees. Keep warm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats Cold... Hasn't been a bad winter here on the Ohio/ Michigan line. Kind of odd actually in that there is little to No snow. There are patches of drifted snow 2-4 inches deep and bare grass showing else where. End of January and I haven't had to break out the tractor to plow the driveway yet this year. I can't remember the last time that happened...

·
Machines Lover from Finla
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats Cold... Hasn't been a bad winter here on the Ohio/ Michigan line. Kind of odd actually in that there is little to No snow. There are patches of drifted snow 2-4 inches deep and bare grass showing else where. End of January and I haven't had to break out the tractor to plow the driveway yet this year. I can't remember the last time that happened...
Also here is scandinavia early winter was very warm... no snow but after December that changes and now is "normal" winter... climate warm or something...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Also here is scandinavia early winter was very warm... no snow but after December that changes and now is "normal" winter... climate warm or something...
Same here. Although it's still not that normal of a winter. We're in the middle of a blizzard at the moment.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It hit 72 here yesterday and I ended up working in a tee shirt all afternoon. That was after early morning light showers. We really haven't had any typical mid-west winter yet at all. A short burst where it was as low as 5 F for a few days, but that was it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts