Antique Tractors Forum banner

Mothers

  • No My mother is no longer with me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=0:1dwsda1d]Frazier n Lula.jpg[/attachment:1dwsda1d]
This is a old picture of my Mom & Pop.. She been gone since 1975 and to me just like yesterday. If you still have your Mother on this Motherday May 13 what are your plans?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
My Mom took up residenced in Heaven the Same day as Caseman'S Mom did ( March 25 ,1975). We shared the the same Mom. Seven in our family and our Mom loves us all equally.If my Mom was here today she would be 104 yrs old the 23 of this month. She been in Heaven for 37 years. If your Mom is gone there are those out there that need a mother's touch do something for them in your Mother's Honor.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
bettyp said:
My Mom took up residenced in Heaven the same day the Same day as Caseman'S Mom did ( March 25 ,1975). We shared the the same Mom. Seven in our family and our Mom loves us all equally.If my Mom was here today she would be 104 yrs old the 23 of this month. She been in Heaven for 37 years. If your Mom is gone there are those out there that need a mother's touch do something for them in your Mother's Honor.
What a beautiful idea!!!



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
I will be close and my Younger Brother is cming in from Plano Texas. We will probably fix Her something for supper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
mgood said:
I will be close and my Younger Brother is cming in from Plano Texas. We will probably fix Her something for supper.
Melvin that 's a great ideal and she will love that attention .My youngest son is taking me and his Dad out to suppers tonight . We are going to a Cracker Barrel because his Dad loves to go there and get the catfish meal.

By the way Melvin is this the year you coming to Caseman's Hometown Show. We not getting any younger ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :)



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
bettyp said:
mgood said:
I will be close and my Younger Brother is cming in from Plano Texas. We will probably fix Her something for supper.
Melvin that 's a great ideal and she will love that attention .My youngest son is taking me and his Dad out to suppers tonight . We are going to a Cracker Barrel because his Dad loves to go there and get the catfish meal.

By the way Melvin is this the year you coming to Caseman's Hometown Show. We not getting any younger ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :)
I would really LOVE to; so many including You Yours JR and His and the ATF members i would love to meet. Responsibilities here have made it impossible to get away for 3-4 days; am still watching over Mom; as Her health is slowing down i pretty much have the responsibility alone. Also have a lot of others depending directly and inderictly on being close and moving quick. Sure not complaining as i figure thats what God wants of this kid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
Thank Goodness, we helped my mother celebrate he 90th birthday last Saturday. For her age her health is great. She would be in bad shape if she were my age!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,471 Posts
Ma is still with me! Took her fishing today!!! Going to Ma2 (Thats what I call my mother in law) tomorrow for a little while, and hopefully will have time to drive to the nursing home and visit my grandmother. (Maybe she'll know me this time)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
bikerdave said:
Thank Goodness, we helped my mother celebrate he 90th birthday last Saturday. For her age her health is great. She would be in bad shape if she were my age!
Mine will be hittin 93 in August.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,868 Posts
Mom passed away Oct. 30 of last year after several years of declining health. I miss her, but I do not miss her being ill. She will be with me tomorrow, just as always, in my heart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Spent yesterday afternoon with my mom and dad along with my sister and most of her family. Then I'll see them in church this morning before they leave town for a few days (truck drivers). We're going to the in-law's this afternoon and Bar-B-Q'ing and making sure she doesn't have to lift a finger. Our mom's have done enough so why should they have to help on their special day? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
My Mom went to live in heaven the same day as Caseman and BettyP's did. I still miss her and believe she loved us all equally. She was the best Mom in the world. Fortunately I have some sisters that helped with being a mother to me while she was here and now that she is gone. Happy Mothers day Mom And to all the other Mothers especially the sisters that are the special ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Younger Brother and i opted to take Mom to a local restraunt; She opted for a catfish dinner and was sure a cacklin :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,970 Posts
We went to see the mothers on Saturday and since mom never wants or needs anything when you ask her we took her a hanging basket of flowers because flowers is one thing she loves. Betty if you read this I want you to know we did talk about the strawberry rubarb pie and both allowed it was about time for another one. One more thing if I knew I was going to eat my last meal on earth it would be fried rabbit, biscute and gravy with fried potatoes and the strawberry rubarb pie for dessret cooked by her because if it gets any better than that I aint had it yet. My wife is a wonderful cook but thats one thing i dont think any son gets over is is moms cooking and I'm sure yours feel the same way.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Well little Brother has just left at 6:44pm 2 head back to Plano; pears we may have some rough weather drifting this way from the Texas Panhandle, probably will hit about the best sleeping time. Moms acted like She had a really great time; so its been a successful Mothers Day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
gordon1121 said:
We went to see the mothers on Saturday and since mom never wants or needs anything when you ask her we took her a hanging basket of flowers because flowers is one thing she loves. Betty if you read this I want you to know we did talk about the strawberry rubarb pie and both allowed it was about time for another one. One more thing if I knew I was going to eat my last meal on earth it would be fried rabbit, biscute and gravy with fried potatoes and the strawberry rubarb pie for dessret cooked by her because if it gets any better than that I aint had it yet. My wife is a wonderful cook but thats one thing i dont think any son gets over is is moms cooking and I'm sure yours feel the same way.

Yes Gordan I read this and any mother should love a hanging basket that pretty . Love that color . I also got flowers from all 4 of my boys. They know how well I love flowers. I told them when my flowers die they go to heaven and when I get to Heaven ,I'm going to have a big flower garden waiting . Maybe your Mom and I can share :) :) , Loved seeing the picture. Thanks Gordan , will meet you at the Caseman's Hometown Show.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,970 Posts
Thanks betty. I hope you both do but that its a long time coming. Planing on being there Saturday morning and hope to meet you and all the ATF members that come. I think we need a group picture.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top