Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

4,808 Posts
Not that I've ever seen. Most tracked equipment is found in construction and a few large aquacultural tractors. What you call a "tiller" is more known as a walking tractor or walk behind tractor in the U.S. Their popularity declined drastically from the late 1960s. The last manufacturer here that I know was Gravley, and they stopped production about 20 years or so ago. Sitll some BCS tractors being imported.

Super Moderator
9,035 Posts
I will simply add that one can use a pto driven 3 point rotovator or tilling attachment that works the soil in the same manner as a tiller that Dave describes. One of these is a nice attachment to have for a small gardener or vegetable producer.

73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Merci de vos Reponses

Grand daveinky

Gravley étant une bonne marque

J’aime leur charrue rotative

Cher nous cela existe

agria 8/10cv 600klg rien que pour le motoculteur

Automotive tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Grass

Plant Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

rapid 10cv

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire


Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

staub 8cv

D'une ami qui participe au concours de labours

Jeans Plant Tree Agricultural machinery Tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts