Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to get these now for 2 years and first eggs hatch off today. so happy and thanks to Cetawin for letting me have her girls to make this happen ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
OMG JR they are adorable! I am so happy for you. Looks like the one on the left is Dory's baby. I am happy that you are giving Josephine and Dory a wonderful home. Josephine sure does deserve Willie Jr....she was so fond of her former mate that when he passed, I was afraid I would lose her because she grieved for him so terribly. But she eventually bounced back and now has a new handsome mate. I am thrilled that Cheyenne and I could help you get your babies. She is excited to get her little pair when you get some babies.

Did only those two hatch or did the other three eggs do anything yet? I am keeping my fingers crossed that your little blue lady hatches a good brood too. :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had 1 more to hatch last night I am so proud of them more than any others I got.. will up date as time goes.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My pet chicken Miss Blue I put 7 eggs under her she hatched today 20 days and she hatched 7 out of 7 she did good. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats JR...they are precious. When they grow up a bit, choose a pet pair for Cheyenne..keep the best for yourself.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She will get the best for if it wasn't for her their would not be no babies.. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well no worries...they will be pets only around here unless they happen to raise a family of their own. Cheyenne is just tickled that her girls have a good home and have a nice boy to take care of them. We are both happy that Josephine, at almost 3 years old is finally passing on her good genes...she is such a beauty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts