Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the old 430 running pretty good so I hitched up the finish mower and mowed the yard . After 30 years setting in a barn I thought she ran find . I'm still looking for some parts, but it's getting there.
[attachment=0:2e9fpz0b]430 Case.jpg[/attachment:2e9fpz0b]

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Hard to beat a 300,430 or 530 Case for chore work!!!!!!!
It has always been rewarding for me to get a tractor going that has been sitting for years.
Nick

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really needing the front spindle as mine is broken on one side ,so I'm riding around with one front wheel. Also looking for the drop links for the left arms both sides.i did buy a 300 parts tractor the other day for the back wheels and tires .it had spin outs but one was in really bad shape .the 300 had one new rear wheel and matching safe mark tires.
[attachment=0:wmu0cg56]430 case 2.jpg[/attachment:wmu0cg56]

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Glad you got it going. Looks like you had some pretty good help also. Do the drop links you need have to come off a 430 or will any other modles fit. Let me know and I'll keep my eye out for them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The ones from eagle hitch tractors will not work , it must be swing arms .That poor old 300 could win the ugly tractor award . I'm really close to having it running too but Im just going to part out what I don't need .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts