Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my D series Case Tractors.Check back later on as I am posting this while on dinner at work and dont have access to all of my pics.You may have to scale your screen size back to 75% to see the whole picture
Here is an ad for a late model Case DC-4 These tractors had the Heart shape bracket that moved the axle forward 9 inches? or so.I believe this was done because of the eagle hitch being available and the higher horsepower these tractors had when equipped with 4" cast Iron or aluminum pistons.Some of these tractors came with eagle hitch,live pto,remote hydraulics and foot clutches along with the heart shaped bracket front end.

Here's my 53 DC-4 with my 140 case baler this tractor has eagle hitch,live pto and hydraulics,footclutch and 4" pistons.A lot of these tractors were sold with 2 front ends (a wide front and either a single or tricycle front end)

Here's the DC-4 with a tricycle front end applying ammonia Nitrate on tobacco.The rearward seat mount makes the DC better than the 1190 Case we had because you can see right down into the hoppers to know when to fill up.

Same tractor with mounted cultivators

Here's my 52 DC-4 with Case E9t eagle hitch field tiller.This tractor has the earlier front axle mounted under the radiator bracket.It has a hand clutch,live pto&hydraulics and eagle hitch

The 52 D I posted earlier

1949 DC Case This one has the radiator shutters/control rod/crank and all fuel head but not the duel fuel tank

1953 DC with adj wide front,eagle hitch and foot clutch. I got this one last year

1952 DC-3 This is a nice tractor with a lot of the original parts,but it's stuck.It has an LP head.I have taken the tires/rims off because the tires are bad.

DE stationary Engine

1942 DC This one was gonna be scrapped.I bought it for 400 which was 50 less than scrap price.The fellow did not want it scrapped.It is rough but in running condition.The cab came form the cousin of the 49 DC above.

I will add more later gotta go back to work!!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Re: My Case D series Tractors

Great pictures I love them thanks for shareing..

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nick, nice group of tractors! I see on the pictures of your DE you finally got an Eagle Hitch carrier too! Nice haul!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nick,
The pictures of your tractor collection is great! Thanks! You have saved a lot of Nice Case tractors. I like that D a lot.
Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments.
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts