Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 1965 Chamberlain earning it's keep around the house yard. The project was building a climbing frame for climbing vegies in the garden to grow over. This was put together at my workshop and then transported using my jib crane across the yard to our vegie garden which is in the process of being extended. My little helper had to sit up and supervise the move. In case if anyone is wondering why one post is shorter than the rest is that I hit rock in one hole and had to adjust the post accordingly. The frame base is made from used railway sleepers (or ties as called sometimes) and these are used for my garden edging. This is the Chamberlain that blew the curls out of Mrs Harris's hair while out on a quick trip down the road. Top road speed between 26 to 30mph. (especially if down a slight slope.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Looks like you got some good ground for a garden and a very pretty place to boot. Good to see the Chamberlain getting used some to. Sure do wish you had got a picture of Mrs. Harris on the tractor ride.

·
Administrator
4,348 Posts
A tractor has to earn it's keep. BigDave's (Bride's) rule #1. :?
I've got a supervisor like that who would have loved a tractor that would seat two. :cool:
Your project came out good. ;) You've got a very nice place, and a beautiful view.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts