Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Oh my gosh! That looks horrible! I am so sorry that he's laid up like that :( I hope he's doing okay considering

G

·
0 Posts
Since he can't reach the pedals yet, he could still sit on the soft seat and you work the pedals. Just like the pic you posted of him and you.

Will be praying for him Mike.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
petra79 said:
Since he can't reach the pedals yet, he could still sit on the soft seat and you work the pedals. Just like the pic you posted of him and you.

Will be praying for him Mike.
That leg looks long to me Ron.....a nice N series Ford and he may be tooling along giving grandpa a ride :)

·
Administrator
3,959 Posts
Tough break. :cry: How did it happen? Sliding into second?
No fun being on summer break, and not able to run and play outside.
He shoulda waited until August and he could have gotten a pretty little girl to push him around school in a wheelchair. ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
So Sorry to hear about this Mike. I suggest that he read and study up on antique tractors on the net as a therapeutic way to pass some time. :!:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Hows he doing Mike?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
6 weeks wow!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Thanks guys will definately pass all along!! It was jumping on his trampaline. It is now down and for free givaway!!
I tried my best to talk my mother in law in to NOT gtting one for my kids last year. It ended up at the scrap yard when one of my youngest boys friends got hurt on it 3 days after we put it together!

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Can't say much they have had this one for probably 4years and they did enjoy. Guess they can get hurt doing anything. Think about this everytime I put them on the tractor.
Put em in a box and they'll get slivers. You've got to let them live and learn with out being negligent of course. The life of a fish isn't for people.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
Can't say much they have had this one for probably 4years and they did enjoy. Guess they can get hurt doing anything. Think about this everytime I put them on the tractor.
Put em in a box and they'll get slivers. You've got to let them live and learn with out being negligent of course. The life of a fish isn't for people.
So true and quess that is what I truly feel. His Dad is on a real guilt trip right now and I keep telling him they will get hurt and they will heal. Life cann't be lived in a bubble or it's not lived!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Unfortunately, we cannot protect every family member or friend from everything. Dad's guilt will ease. All we can do is love and comfort the injured. If common sense prevails, good will come from this.

G

·
0 Posts
Well said my friend. We've been blessed with only one ER visit per child. Each one was doing something they enjoyed.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts