Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people,been a while since I have been on."just too busy" this is the 770 I just picked up needs just a few things done to make it a real nice tractor
thats my grand daughter maylynn she loves to help me with my tractors.are there any issues I should look into on this tractor? and does anyone make a rebuild kit for the power steering unit? thanks for any help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah I almost forgot , I need to find the adjustment handle for my 3 btm plows.thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone know where I can get a gemmer power steering unit for my 770,or a rebuild kit for it
thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Nice 770. Its good to have the wheel weights you have there. Google "Korves Oliver" in Waterloo Illinois for a start. If they don't have what you need they may be able to give direction to a location that does. Nice plows too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: my new 770 decals

hey people I am back, does anyone know where I can find info on decal placement ? just got the sheet metal painted and have been looking for a while but have been coming up empty. any help would be great. still looking for gemmer power steering unit also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts