Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought I post it cause its so pretty


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
That girl looks absolutely natural on that tractor. Has there been any suggestion of future ownership :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: I have always been highly partial to those Standard Tread Minneapolis Molines
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mgood said:
That girl looks absolutely natural on that tractor. Has there been any suggestion of future ownership :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: I have always been highly partial to those Standard Tread Minneapolis Molines
Sir, she is the most serious most concentratingist most business like driver that tractor has seen in years! :lol: and yes it is her Moline.....I'll need to get another just for myself! If I can get that Deere running I think I have a little younger Deere girl in the making too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mgood said:
It just don't get any better than that; i am relly proud for both Her parents.
I love sharing this hobby with them and so does Tiff.....it has pulled us together, brought new wonderful people into our lives, and given us all a medium to learn from eachother. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Yes a great looking tractor,.....but I like to see'm even if they are not so pretty or even rusty like a bunch of mine..... :D

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CASENWV said:
Yes a great looking tractor,.....but I like to see'm even if they are not so pretty or even rusty like a bunch of mine..... :D

Jim
Jim I think I like the rusty ones better too.....thats why only two of mine have nice paint :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,020 Posts
DerickS said:
CASENWV said:
Yes a great looking tractor,.....but I like to see'm even if they are not so pretty or even rusty like a bunch of mine..... :D

Jim
Jim I think I like the rusty ones better too.....thats why only two of mine have nice paint :)
Mine are rusty because I'm just plain L A Z Y ... but I like them either way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stephenscity said:
And Dad don't look proud at all :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its the best feeling
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top