Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Do any of you guys have one of these little keychain charms? I'm assuming they came on a chain with your new Case tractor...don't know. My brother (400 propane) always finds interesting stuff like this in boxes of ooooooold stuff salvaged from the farm.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Those are hat pins, but the pin is missing. I have a couple laying around here to somewhere I will have to take a picture of 1.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Hey Wendell put some wire through them and ya got Mrs. Massey's xmas present!!! ;) ;) That is if she has pierced ears!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
here is one of mine. I have been told they are made from cellulose.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool about them being hat pins, never heard of such a thing other than fancy ladies wearing 6" long hat pins to hold their pillbox hats on in the wind. I'm wondering if other manufacturers made these too....????

Yeah Mike, she's got pierced ears....but she's an Oliver lady.... :cry: :cry: I ain't gonna get by THAT cheap !!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
CASE had a lot of different little advertizing trinkets. Someday I will have to dig mine out and post pics for you guys!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Thats neat stuff!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Here's a few things in my collection without tearing everything apart. CASE/Bacharach diesel service tool kit, most of my 400 parts books plus a shelf of service manuals, a box of wooden foundry patterns and a hydraulic "Supergauge" for testing hydraulic pressure. The gauge is about 6-7" in diameter. I've been collecting all things CASE since I was 12. I'm 33 now and also have 14 CASE tractors, over a dozen plows, 2 disk, grain drill, corn planter, corn picker, corn binders, grain binder, thresher, field cultivators, stalk chopper, ect.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts