Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D If anyone has a good Easter recipe or a fun one or desert one looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with Ty I may make more than one.thanks again.God bless. :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
farmallgirl if you haven't tried these well I believe you will love them.When I had cancer I lived on them and just last week I made some and after 3 days they was gone..You can eat them by their self or vanilla ice cream on top of them..They are best warm and can allways be heated..I call them Case Apple Dumplings..

Case Apple Dumplings
2 cans (8each) crescent rolls
2 large Granny Smith apples
1 1/2 stick margarine ( melted)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 can Mountain Dew

Peel apples and cut into 8 sections. Wrap each slice in a crescent roll.
Optional: put 1/2 cup sugar ( this is additional 1/2 cup of sugar) in a bowl and coat the apple pieces before rolling them in the crescent roll. Lay in a 9x13 inch pan . Mix margarine , sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil . Spoon this over each roll, covering as much as possible. Pour can of Mountain Dew over the rolls. bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

·
Super Moderator
8,443 Posts
farmallgirl said:
:D If anyone has a good Easter recipe or a fun one or desert one looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with Ty I may make more than one.thanks again.God bless. :D
Are you looking for recipes containing any particular ingredients? Mrs. Jim has boxes, books, and a lifetime of recipes. Many have been passed down through the generations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts