Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Sure looks better that what the mind was imagining :? Looks like they did a great job on the project. Just still not sure that would be something I'd do???

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
If one's house was a barn, I guess it could make sense :roll:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G

·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
Well maybe that will make for good entertainment for the whole family.I use to have chickens all thetime when lived on the farm. Guess I should of stayed in henhouse more to watch them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wonder if the chickens would get nervous if they had a crock pot next to the cage :roll:

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
Mike, hope none of Jonathan's friends or neighbors works for KFC :!:

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
OH good grief!! just found out they have four eggs in an incubator trying to hatch!! Think there may be a little insanity in the family after all besides me :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
petra79 said:
bettyp said:
Well maybe that will make for good entertainment for the whole family.I use to have chickens all thetime when lived on the farm. Guess I should of stayed in henhouse more to watch them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wonder if the chickens would get nervous if they had a crock pot next to the cage :roll:
Ron just who are you calling the crock pot ??????

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bettyp said:
petra79 said:
bettyp said:
Thanks Betty Now I'm not sure? :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
bettyp said:
Wonder if the chickens would get nervous if they had a crock pot next to the cage :roll:[/quote]

Ron just who are you calling the crock pot ??????[/quote]
Thanks Betty Now I'm not sure? :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Mike I'm not sure either ,maybe both of us. :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :? :?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Thanks Betty Now I'm not sure? :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Does anyone feel like one?????????????? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
Does anyone feel like one?????????????? :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Mike I don't feel like one. HOW ABOUT YOU .
It could be Ron since he has moved to that new home ,he doesn't know if he is crock pot or not??? :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
Does anyone feel like one?????????????? :lol: :lol:
Mike I don't feel like one. HOW ABOUT YOU .
It could be Ron since he has moved to that new home ,he doesn't know if he is crock pot or not??? :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :lol:[/quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: not me :oops:

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
Regardless of who is a crock pot, there does seem to be a lot of crock within this topic :?: :idea: Just thought I'd contribute my share of it. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts