Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a new tractor hauler the other day. Hope it works as good as the last one did. Have to haul those Olivers in style :lol: 30' hydraulic beavertail and hydraulic jacks. I justified it as being cheaper than a new harley!

· Super Moderator
9,089 Posts
You are gonna need a bigger camera so you can post the pics of it loaded with tractors. You could also put a roof on it and go traveling! Nice rig!

Reactions: oliverguy

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!! Those ole Olivers need to be comfortable riding on the trailer.
Looks good behind the new Chevy too. ;)
bite your tounge sir! That pickup came off the first assembly line!! Its a GMC, i promised my dad before he passed that i'd never buy a Chevy (he was a die hard Ford guy). :lol:

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guess i should have bought 3 more foot!
[/URL]

Reactions: Lovesthedrive

· Administrator
4,843 Posts
I dunno, looks like they all three fit......sortta.
And at that distance that GMC looks surprisingly like a Chevrolet..... or is it the other way around :confused: :roll:

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno, looks like they all three fit......sortta.
And at that distance that GMC looks surprisingly like a Chevrolet..... or is it the other way around :confused: :roll:

;)

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Very good looking rig. You will be in good shape hauling those Oliver's for a long time! You did fine!
Regards,
Chris

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.