Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Ben and I have been checking in on this forum on and off for awhile now and love the information and all the pictures.
I like to read the information and history about all tractors and agricultural equipment but my favorite is Case (probably because I own one of them)
Thanks everyone and I hope to trade stories on the Case section (at least) and talk to some awesome people!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Ben, nice to hear from another Case guy. :)

What model Case do you have?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A 1951 VAC.
Once I figure out the photo process I will post some pictures on the case section. My father and I are in the process of fixing her back up.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Ben,
Welcome. The Case VAC is a good little tractor. I raised all kinds of heck on one of those as a teenager:) Still a Case fan just dont own one yet.
The best way I have found to post pictures is to use photobucket hosting site, get the pictures loaded there in a album, then open ATF, start a thread and copy the img (i think) from photobucket. then use the preview feature to see how it looks.
Looks like you got it!
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to ATF glad to have you as a member love you CASE guys because I am one...

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does yours have the larger rear tires?
That is an interesting frame under the front end. What was that for?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Good looking tractor!

The rears on mine are 34". The frame you spotted is for a homemade V snowplow made by a local blacksmith a long time ago. I used to use it to plow, it was one slick rig. With chains it would go anywhere.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm hoping to use it once again to plow snow. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
better get the shop ready for it then! It might take some elbow grease to bring it back to its former self.

·
Registered
294 Posts
You're right about that!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Welcome to ATF!! Glad your here and look foreward to seeing the story and progress on your VAC. We got a 52 my grandpa bought new. Hard to beat them.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Welcome Ben to ATF. glad to have you aboard.

·
Administrator
4,352 Posts
Hello and Welcome Ben, glad you joined us.
Hope you enjoy the forum!! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts