Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. New member, just purchased a 1948 JD Model B. Awaiting delivery. I live in central CT, and my plan is to restore the tractor as I'm now retired and looking for a project. Tractor is running but I'm looking to restore it. My last restoration was a 1936 Ford, years ago. Looking forward to this project....as are my grand kids. They look forward to hay rides in the future. Thanks to all, in advance, as I'm sure I'll be needing advice and suggestions throughout the resorption project.

·
Super Moderator
8,193 Posts
Welcome to ATF! Post some pics of your tractor and keep us posted on your progress.

Reactions: Telugu

·
Administrator
4,153 Posts
Hello and welcome Ed. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome.Good to have you. Jim said it already but yeah we do like pictures

·
Premium Member
2,407 Posts
Hello all. New member, just purchased a 1948 JD Model B. Awaiting delivery. I live in central CT, and my plan is to restore the tractor as I'm now retired and looking for a project. Tractor is running but I'm looking to restore it. My last restoration was a 1936 Ford, years ago. Looking forward to this project....as are my grand kids. They look forward to hay rides in the future. Thanks to all, in advance, as I'm sure I'll be needing advice and suggestions throughout the resorption project.
Welcome to the forum Ed

·
Super Moderator
1,574 Posts
Hello, welcome to ATF Enjoy your project

1 - 9 of 9 Posts