Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone at AntiqueTractorsForum. I am a newbie to old tractors and searching now for a 1963 / 1964 Ford 4000. I have a few questions for any old Ford tractor expert on here. I am hoping you guys can help me or at least point me in the right direction. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Keith

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts
Hello Keith and welcome to ATF! You will find lots of help with your Ford when you find one. Good luck with your hunt!

·
Super Moderator
853 Posts
Welcome to ATF.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Hello to everyone at AntiqueTractorsForum. I am a newbie to old tractors and searching now for a 1963 / 1964 Ford 4000. I have a few questions for any old Ford tractor expert on here. I am hoping you guys can help me or at least point me in the right direction. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Keith
Hi Keith! welcome to ATF

·
Registered
11 Posts

Keith
Hello Keith !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts