Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone at AntiqueTractorsForum. I am a newbie to old tractors and searching now for a 1963 / 1964 Ford 4000. I have a few questions for any old Ford tractor expert on here. I am hoping you guys can help me or at least point me in the right direction. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Keith

· Super Moderator
9,089 Posts
Hello Keith and welcome to ATF! You will find lots of help with your Ford when you find one. Good luck with your hunt!

· Super Moderator
857 Posts
Welcome to ATF.

· Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Hello to everyone at AntiqueTractorsForum. I am a newbie to old tractors and searching now for a 1963 / 1964 Ford 4000. I have a few questions for any old Ford tractor expert on here. I am hoping you guys can help me or at least point me in the right direction. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Keith
Hi Keith! welcome to ATF

· Registered
11 Posts

Keith
Hello Keith !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.