Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am 400 propane the much older brother of missouri massey man, powermaker is my oldest son
I am a retired heavy equipment operator (sort of retired) Operated everything from large crawler cranes to excavater from 140,00 pound with 6 yd bucket to mini excavaters
Dozers from a D9 to a D3. My yougest son and powermakers oldest son and MMM's son also operate heavy equipment for the same company I retired from so after 56 years i decided to quit for good.

·
Super Moderator
856 Posts
Welcome to ATF. Look forward to your posts. :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Wellcome to ATF ,much older brothers of Wendell, Glad to have you aboard.
Make yourself at home and look all around.
I met Wendell and his family and love talking to all of them .

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
welcome to ATF glad to have you as a member here with us..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Welcome aboard! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,613 Posts
Hi 400Propane, welcome to ATF

·
Registered
438 Posts
Welcome to ATF.

·
Administrator
4,284 Posts
Hello and Welcome Glad you joined us. :D
We need someone to keep MMM in check. :roll: :lol:
Hope you enjoy the forum !!! ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the kind words. Yes, I will try to keep MMM in check but, it will take some doing. In my advanced years I am not as fast as I used to be. My fingers get stiff and I have to use the H P C method of typing. Time to go work on the 580 ck case backhoe it quit on me the other day it is only a 1968 model you know, they don't make them like they used to. Thanks again for the kind words. 400 propane

·
Registered
315 Posts
welcome to ATF......

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Welcome to ATF 400 propane. There's a great bunch of folks here that can help you with Wendell :!: :eek:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hey man !!! Glad to see you made an appearance....but it sounds like you already getting some help lined up to gang up on me. I guess I'll have to be real careful about what gets posted from your over at your house from now on... :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, good to have you out of the shadows, and try to not make too much fun of me will ya ????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts