Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs. Jim helped (supervised) me last week add this shed to the storage building in my daughter's back yard. We have room to continue down the hill and add as least two more. I need to level it a little, and I will enclose the end wall next to the woods.

It is 12 x 22 and will help keep a few things out of the weather. The lumber was sawn off the farms, and the tin was from a barn that was to be torn down. The tin is twice the thickness of the tin on the building. It was built and I added he first shed about 20 years ago. We can never have enuff storage places to protect our "treasurers". :idea: ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
I love it. Always liked lean to sheds. Really great that you were able to use wood off the farm and the tin.

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Solid looking shed.
We can never have enuff storage places to protect our "treasurers".
So true.

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gordon1121 said:
Looking good Jimmy. Maybe you and Mrs Jim should come up to my place for awhile. I sure could use one of those. ;) :) :) :)
She is a whole lot purdier at using a hammer than me :!: :lol:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Looks great! And I have been trying to talk Dad in to building one of these along the side of our barn too... though with tobacco this year it would make the ventilator doors somewhat difficult to manage. Very cool that the parts are all "local" as well! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very neat Jim!!it is good to have a proper spot for our "special tractors" well done to the both of you. :cool:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Looks good Jim, but if you put another extension down hill hooked to the new lean-to....won't the next one be a "lean-three" ?? A fellow just about can't have too much area under roof.

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
missouri massey man said:
Looks good Jim, but if you put another extension down hill hooked to the new lean-to....won't the next one be a "lean-three" ?? A fellow just about can't have too much area under roof.
You are right Wendell :!: My plans are not to stop there. I hope to have a "lean-four"! May be the beginnings of a franchise chain of "leans" :idea: :idea: :!: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts