Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this in the ground yesterday. Any idea what it is??? The center is like a wedge. Thick at the top view (second pic) and like a knife edge inside.

Also found a driveshaft and 2 rims burried but don't think I need to post them :roll:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
I think that is use for log boom, to ty the chains together. The hook look the same but a lttle smaller that what i got at home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
I might bring a metal detector when I come visit!!!!!!!! Seems like we could put a bunch of holes in the yard :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bertman said:
I might bring a metal detector when I come visit!!!!!!!! Seems like we could put a bunch of holes in the yard :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there's a lot more burried here. Was an original homestead of a 500 acre farm.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bettyp said:
Ron ,Henry said you must be young to not know what that is :D :D . He said that it is the end of wooden single tree ,that you hook horses traces to . To pull wagons ,drags , 3 shovel plow or horse drawn equipment.
Henry said He had hooked up a many of one. :eek: :eek:
Tell Henry thanks. Being called "young" isn't something I hear much :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Henry and James. Neat little item. Might just put it on the fireplace mantle. But if Bertman comes with a metal detector I might have to get a bigger fireplace. :roll:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
petra79 said:
bertman said:
I might bring a metal detector when I come visit!!!!!!!! Seems like we could put a bunch of holes in the yard :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there's a lot more burried here. Was an original homestead of a 500 acre farm.
You guys might find a buried treasure chest! :shock: :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
prwttsh said:
petra79 said:
bertman said:
I might bring a metal detector when I come visit!!!!!!!! Seems like we could put a bunch of holes in the yard :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there's a lot more burried here. Was an original homestead of a 500 acre farm.
You guys might find a buried treasure chest! :shock: :lol:
Thats what I'm hopin for Bruce...... Colins is hopin someone buried a tractor :roll: :lol:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top