Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wanted a purple tractor. Here it is! Got another interesting cub that should be done this evening......
1607089774807.jpg
1607089807083.jpg
1602243388491.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,276 Posts
Yes Kevin I have seen the purple cub on another forum many times . Yall have done a great job on it as well as the many cubs you have rescued. To my fellow ATFers, Kevin and his family are very hard workers, and have a very nice collection of old.tractors.that have been brought back to life and earn their keep.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Kevin I have seen the purple cub on another forum many times . Yall have done a great job on it as well as the many cubs you have rescued. To my fellow ATFers, Kevin and his family are very hard workers, and have a very nice collection of old.tractors.that have been brought back to life and earn their keep.
Thank you for the kind words! We enjoy tinkering with old tractors. I'm going to try to post here more often.

·
Super Moderator
8,276 Posts
Thank you for the kind words! We enjoy tinkering with old tractors. I'm going to try to post here more often.
Please stop by as often as you can, if your Cubs and Fords will allow it!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice color on that one. Thanks for posting that one. Hope you can post some more of your tractors. We would love to see them, and hear the stories behind them.

·
Administrator
4,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your tractor looks great, but I don't think it will scoot down the road as fast as the car the super bee logo was made for.;)

Reactions: Modeere318
1 - 7 of 7 Posts