Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two or three years I'm not a "New Guy" anymore!!!! I thought I talked a lot, but I can't hold a candle to Betty and Petra! :lol: ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
missouri massey man said:
bikerdave said:
After two or three years I'm not a "New Guy" anymore!!!! I thought I talked a lot, but I can't hold a candle to Betty and Petra! :lol: ;)
Whew.....A slippery slope I find you on Mr Dave... :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
Hey Dave, you reckon that Betty and Ron have more than one keyboard? :eek:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jim in NC said:
[quote="missouri massey man":31cx4sq3]
bikerdave said:
Whew.....A slippery slope I find you on Mr Dave... :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
Hey Dave, you reckon that Betty and Ron have more than one keyboard? :eek:[/quote:31cx4sq3]

I think they have VERY fast fingers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Betty you have over four hundred posts and Petra has over two hundred. I don't know how either of you get anything else done! I think it's nimble fingers and too much time on their hands.

G

·
0 Posts
bikerdave said:
I checked again and he's in the four hundreds. SORRY :oops: :oops: :oops: :?
and my lips never moved :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine if I was on here all day???????????????????????? Waiting on a closing date for our new house. Shed is all packed up so I have nothing to do except play on here. Once we start the move you'll pass me up Dave. I probably won't be on for a couple days then when I do get back on it'll be back to normal. Having things to do besides sittin in front of the putor.

Betty, can u imagine what he'd say if he knew how many PM's have been sent????????

G

·
0 Posts
prwttsh said:
SOME people on here must never sleep. Post-round-the-clock. :shock:
At least it feels that way??? Like I said, my whole shed is packed up. We're living outta boxes right now waiting for a closing date. Nothing else to do at the moment.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts