Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a lil bit but I think we'll all get the hang of it. Enjoy Sir
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,868 Posts
I'm getting around ok, but having a problem viewing a lot of pics that have been posted. They are chopped off on the right side. I don't know if they should have been resized before posting. I am not an expert on such things. :? The few that I have posted are not that way at least not to my eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,471 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I'm getting around ok, but having a problem viewing a lot of pics that have been posted. They are chopped off on the right side. I don't know if they should have been resized before posting. I am not an expert on such things. :? The few that I have posted are not that way at least not to my eyes.
I htink the one of my tractors are like that, and for some reason Photobucket isnt letting me resize that particular one, and the ones it will let me resize they wont do down as small as Id like for them to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,553 Posts
I'm turning into a regular computer hacker. I keep hacking away until I get it right :?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4imnotright said:
I'm turning into a regular computer hacker. I keep hacking away until I get it right :?

The more you play, the more you learn ;) Gotta be nosey to find some of the options avail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,972 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,868 Posts
This old dog can still learn a few tricks, but as I get older, I try to find easier ways to do them or at least find a way to convince folks I can do them whether I can or not :!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
Lots to look at so far and starting to get the hang of it. There is a quick reply and reply to post button, I have tried them both and didn't see any difference. I keep hitting the back button and it sends me to a page that says it timed out. So far I like the new set up .....mike
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mike1111 said:
Lots to look at so far and starting to get the hang of it. There is a quick reply and reply to post button, I have tried them both and didn't see any difference. I keep hitting the back button and it sends me to a page that says it timed out. So far I like the new set up .....mike

Don't think the quick reply button gives you the smiley's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
mike1111 said:
Lots to look at so far and starting to get the hang of it. There is a quick reply and reply to post button, I have tried them both and didn't see any difference. I keep hitting the back button and it sends me to a page that says it timed out. So far I like the new set up .....mike
I'm missing something Mike 1111 I've not seen the back button yet. maybe I don't get time out . :lol:



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top