Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Hawke's Bay Vintage Machinery Club are holding a 3 day Rally over this holiday weekend, 6-7-8 February. It's been touch and go as to whether we could hold it with the threat of Corona hanging around, but thanks to a general lockdown early in the piece, it is being controlled, our summer has been dismal, but here goes for a successful weekend.

·
Super Moderator
8,279 Posts
Hope yall have a good and safe time. Right now I fear summer here will be much last last summer. Some summer affairs have already been cancelled.

·
Administrator
4,191 Posts
Enjoy your Waitangi Day celebration and the old iron rally.
If you get the opportunity a few summer photos would be nice for those of us in the northern hemisphere.

·
Super Moderator
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having trouble posting videos.

·
Super Moderator
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having trouble posting videos.
Here is a link via Youtube, some great photos there. Do a Google search.
youtube old iron rally h-boss

·
Administrator
4,191 Posts
Thanks, a search for "youtube old iron rally h-boss" turned up 20 videos from a few seconds to 20 minutes long.
Someone was busy posting videos. Looks like a big rally. Lots of different things to see. I really enjoyed them.
Looks like it's rather dry in the area too and could use a bit of rain from the color of the grass.

·
Super Moderator
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, a search for "youtube old iron rally h-boss" turned up 20 videos from a few seconds to 20 minutes long.
Someone was busy posting videos. Looks like a big rally. Lots of different things to see. I really enjoyed them.
Looks like it's rather dry in the area too and could use a bit of rain from the color of the grass.
Thanks for that. Yes it's very dry, second year in a row.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts