Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently this computer either has some bugs or the settings need to be modified to where i will be able to forward scanned material and use the camera chips with the computer. I have found a series of You tube clips thst do a pretty good job of showing the birth and life cycle of the EF4 almost EF5 tornado and some of the smaller twisters that ripped through western Tillman County Nov7 2011. Lots of folkshave never seen one of these Bears on the prowl. I need to know if it's ok once i can see theres nothing abusive or profane to post them under the quote section of my profile. I DID NOT film these; i was without camera. Apparently also when they were forming and touched down a lot closer to them than the spotters. My concern was getting out of harms way and taking care of those depending on me. Ultimately Caseman has final say and i want His and Your input.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the idea is acceptible i won't do this without owners agreement.The last thing i wist to do is get myself (and in particular the forum) in any kind of trouble.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Dont think there is a copy right on Youtube..dont have any of mine does. post it away Melvin..

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You Caseman; as always i attemp to keep the health of the forum first in whatever i do. It's always best to leave a forum than do that.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys i have been trying very hard to post some stuff from You tube, with no luck. I have tried posting direct to the forum and the link goes somewhere else. I have also opened another window typed in the correct url and had it go somewhere else. I have given it my best. Whats the point in there being a You Tube if they don't want to share it with other folks. When i post it to the forum and it don't co-operate then i see no choice but to delete my own post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts