Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping a buddy get ready for an estate farm auction. Walked by a Gleaner that has been setting for years, and the rattle snakes inside started making noise. Sounded like a chain saw running. Exited the area very quickly.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ok, now thats a good reason to sell it. Buy a gleaner, get free snakes................
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
The perfect examplte of a rattletrap???? :?: :?: :roll: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Combine has a rattle in it :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
I hate snakes...anything lower to the ground and faster than me i have no use for ;)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
DerickS said:
I hate snakes...anything lower to the ground and faster than me i have no use for ;)
Yep, snakes are low-down critters. We try our best to protect the non-poisionous ones though, and often go to neighbors that can't stand them, to relocate them to the farm. They are good mousers and tend to keep poisionous ones away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Jim in NC said:
DerickS said:
I hate snakes...anything lower to the ground and faster than me i have no use for ;)
Yep, snakes are low-down critters. We try our best to protect the non-poisionous ones though, and often go to neighbors that can't stand them, to relocate them to the farm. They are good mousers and tend to keep poisionous ones away.
I dont bump any off or anything just dont like them :lol:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,960 Posts
Man that sounds like fun cleaning out. :roll: Not for me. :?
Derrick, I've been chased by a few snakes. Ya had to be careful durning nesting season.
Trust me, you can out run them, when you're the chasee other than the chaser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
Man that sounds like fun cleaning out. :roll: Not for me. :?
Derrick, I've been chased by a few snakes. Ya had to be careful durning nesting season.
Trust me, you can out run them, when you're the chasee other than the chaser.
I really like the way You put that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top