Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at work, I had to clean up 60 dozen broke eggs in less than an hour. Customer reaches to get back dozen eggs and when they try to pull it out they pull the entire 15 dozen(1/2 case) on to the floor. This happen 4 times in less than an hour yesterday. Guess they think the back dozen is fresher when they're all the same date. One even ask, Did I do that? Stevie Erkel lives on. Made me want to just go home.

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Can't say anything that will instill faith in your fellow man. Someone said "you can't fix stupid." I think he is right. Ifn one would by chance want to just try to laugh it off, just refer to it as an eggstrordinarily, eggciting day :!: :oops:

·
Super Moderator
1,507 Posts
That would hack me off, I'd bill them for the broken eggs, and/or put up a sign "all broken eggs must be paid for." They break them, they own them.

G

·
0 Posts
Bet if someone accidentally scratched their car door they'd throw a fit, call the police and want someone to pay for the damage. Sorry you had to deal with people like that Steve.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After 2 years working there, I have adjusted to these people. Still makes me scratch my head though. The ones that really get me, are the ones that make the mess, look at it and then turn and walk away like nothing is wrong.

·
Registered
270 Posts
It kind of bugs me to walk down the aisles and see things way out of their assigned space. People put things in their carts, go up and down the aisles and then decide that they don't want certain items after all, so they take the items out of the cart and just set it back on the shelf somewhere other than where it was originally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts