Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obituary for Frazier H. Dailey Frazier H. Dailey, Jr. 74, of Cynthiana, KY., died Saturday, October 24, 2015, in Cynthiana. He was born in Harrison County, KY., October 18, 1941, to the late Frazier H. and Lula Mae Dunn Dailey, Sr. Mr. Dailey was a retired Exxon Gas Station owner, farmer and had worked for Kroger Co. He was a member of the Gano Baptist Church and an avid antique tractor, chicken and duck collector. Other than his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother, Ralph Dailey, sister, Geneva Rollins and granddaughter, Jessica Ruth. Survivors include his wife, Betty Dailey, five children, Sharon Dailey (Jeff) Marsh, Frazier Allen Dailey, Richard Tod (Julie) Dailey, Christy Ann (Scott) Holmes and Jeremy Scott Dailey, four sisters, Betty (Henry) Pope, Jennie Earl (Ronnie) Buchanan, Georgia Bryant, Mary Jane (Bob) Dailey, fourteen grandchildren, John Sharp, Joe Sharp, Jared Sharp, Anna Dean Marsh, Donovan Dailey, Isaac Dailey, Frazier Dailey, Zach Holmes, Brandon Holmes, Sarah Funkhouser, Chris Dailey, Kevin Dailey, Stacy Hammond and Tyler Dailey. ten great grandchildren and a host of nephews and nieces also survive. Services will be conducted 11 AM Wednesday, October 28, 2015, at Drake-Whaley-McCarty Funeral Home, with burial in Beards Cemetery. Friends may call from 5 to 8 PM Tuesday, at the funeral home. Memorials may be made to Beards Cemetery, in care of Paul Lynn Tucker, 6840 KY 32 W., Sadieville, KY., 40370.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Thanks for posting this John. I looked early this morning with no luck. All of the Daileys I met, young and old, were great folks who loved their family(ies) and were very caring of each other. Jr. was blessed in so many ways and us too for knowing him.

Reactions: John P

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Thanks John. Think we should all go on the site to show our respect to the family especially Miss Betty the true Matriarch of this site.

Jim I agree Having been blessed to have met a couple of them Just truly good people who would welcome you into their home as if you were an old family member.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm sorry to hear he has passed.

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
He was a good man and true friend. I made it to 6 of his tractor shows and visited his home several times when passing through Cynthiana. He had real nack of making you feel welcome. He will be missed.

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
One of my favorite pictures of him while giving my wife and I a ride in his cart/trailer during fun ride of his 2008 Cynthiana Home Time Show. This was one of the earlier years when the show was held at fairgrounds just outside of Cynthiana City limits. Nice ride through the countryside and downtown Cynthiana. This Case was his favorite tractor.

Reactions: CASENWV and John P

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just recently learned of Caseman's passing. Can't explain how shocked and saddened I am. I knew him long before there was a forum, he was a great person, with a great family. The last time we spoke I was looking at a Case 300 Roundnose in VA, and had called him to converse about my potential purchase. A lot has happened over the last few years, between my wife's health and this darn war on coal thing I have been busy with life in general. You were a great friend Caseman that made me feel family, hope to catch you in the future, Love Ya Buddy.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I know its been almost 4 years, but its never too late to say that you miss someone.
And I do miss Caseman very much. Even after my hiatus from ATF I did call him and check on him from time to time. I never met a nicer man than Junior. I pass through Lexington on average every 8 weeks, and I would always call him when I was passing through. I still to this day when i pass through there am sad that i cant pick up and call him. I just try to remember all those great conversations we had when we did talk.
He loved to talk about old tractors, his poultry, and his pocket knives. John Primble and Case knives were 2 of his favorite to collect. In person and on the Forum, he introduced me to a lot of good people. He was indeed a true friend, and I will never forget him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I left the site after Caseman died as he was the heart of the site it did not have the same homeliness after his passing I have come
back after some time to see how my friends are,it really hit me not having the friend on the site anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts