Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought this old single axle Ford dump truck this weekend. 5 speed with high and low range, gas burner, and six brand new tires. The bed looks great, but the cab floorboards could use some work. Got plans to haul some rock for the farm road and move some dirt around to the low areas. Eventually, we hope to buy a small dozer and trailer with a pintle hitch.

G

·
0 Posts
Nice truck. Should do the job for you. I know I could use one of them along with the dozer..

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigDaveinKY said:
Good lookin' old truck. Ya gonna paint it green and yellow ?? ;)
We were joking around last night about painting it green and yellow. It will probably stay just like it is. I don't see it getting used that much. I am trying to talk Dad into going partners with me on a backhoe. We are always paying someone to clean the creek out, clean ditches, dig waterlines, and need something else with a front end loader and hay spear so we don't have to drive the one tractor back and forth. So, if we get one the truck would be used more. Then we could paint it green and yellow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Green and yellow sounds great!!!!! Even get a mid 90's backhoe is good enough. My dad has a John Deere 310c 2wd and I highly recommend a JD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts