Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat Kline (wife of long time member Bob Kline) passed away yesterday. Bob has not been active here lately but is a long time member and follower of ATF. He attended and enjoyed some of Caseman's Hometime shows. He became a good friend of Caseman. Please keep Bob and family in your prayers.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Bob called me earlier and told about Pat's passing. A few years ago shoutly after the Christmas holidays Bob and Pat stopped by and spent several hours with Joanne and me. They were good, salt of the earth folks and Bob enjoyed a tour of the place while Joanne and Pat visited. We later shared a meal together. During that trip they visited several ATF members. We send our deepest sympathy and prayers to Bob and all members of their families.The link to Pat's obituary: http://www.hermanfh.com/m?p=memorial&id=1835844

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob called me earlier and told about Pat's passing. A few years ago shoutly after the Christmas holidays Bob and Pat stopped by and spent several hours with Joanne and me. They were good, salt of the earth folks and Bob enjoyed a tour of the place while Joanne and Pat visited. We later shared a meal together. During that trip they visited several ATF members. We send our deepest sympathy and prayers to Bob and all members of their families.The link to Pat's obituary: http://www.hermanfh.com/m?p=memorial&id=1835844

Thanks for for posting the link Jim. Bob called me early yesterday morning. Are you coming up for visitation and services?

·
Administrator
4,004 Posts
Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of Pat's passing.
I got to meet Bob and Pat at one of Caseman's shows and again at his tractor ride.
Bob is another of the early members that I miss not seeing post any longer.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Unfortunately, we cannot get away. We have family coming down from Northern Virginia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts