Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forget the website that allows me to downsize and load into ATF?
Thanks for a reply, Dave

·
Registered
926 Posts
Guys i have stayed away from Photobucket only because too many times eventually the fotos wind up on the forum as a Red X. I do not want to contribute to that. I have tried a few locations and so far i recieved a reply that i had to change the format of the fotos through the camera. Now i understand nuts and bolts; but do not pick up onthe terms and how to change the camera. What other great Photo locations do You guys recommend????? Also some where there needs to be a step by step on how to transfer the fotos to the forum. I am battling some bugs on this computer and once i figure where they are and get em weeded out a lot of this stuff may come a lot easier.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
mlg,
I agree that some of this stuff is not easy for me either. I do use photobucket. I spent an hour on the "new" version of photobucket yesterday trying to get some shots loaded on here.. I will have to check out the feature to resize the photos automatically. Because I usually take the photos off the camera, move them to a file on the computer, use photo shop to edit the size then o to photobucket and upload them. Must be a simpler way for sure.
Regards,
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts