Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=0:1wma9xf1]Pinckneyville 2010 004.jpg[/attachment:1wma9xf1] Let's see if this works

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK. What I did was e mail the photo to myself. Computer ask if I want smaller size for easier email. Sent it as an attachment. Save attachment and it uploads easily

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ron I just loaded photo directly from my documents. I'm in a no man's land here for high speed service, Can't afford cost of wireless so dial up is what I have to deal with

G

·
0 Posts
4imnotright said:
Ron I just loaded photo directly from my documents. I'm in a no man's land here for high speed service, Can't afford cost of wireless so dial up is what I have to deal with
Understood. Though with the settings it will resize as the load directly from your documents. Either way, as long as you found a way to "Get r Done", its all good.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
petra79 said:
4imnotright said:
Understood. Though with the settings it will resize as the load directly from your documents. Either way, as long as you found a way to "Get r Done", its all good.
I use photobucket also, But this way is a whole lot faster loading than using photo bucket. I'll remember this when I use it. Thanks Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts