Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only upload one pic at a time. I get instructions how select multiple files, but as soon as I open one, the download process begins. I would like to open more than one file at a time. It takes about 5 to 7 minutes to download a pic with dialup, and if I could select a few files , I could actually leave the puter long enuff to work on something else. Any ideas?

G

·
0 Posts
Like Kiwi said, hold the Ctrl key down but DON'T CLICK on the file. Just move the mouse over them to highlight them. Once all are selected then click open. Good luck Sir.

·
Super Moderator
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
petra79 said:
Like Kiwi said, hold the Ctrl key down but DON'T CLICK on the file. Just move the mouse over them to highlight them. Once all are selected then click open. Good luck Sir.
Thanks yall. I was clicking if I remember right. I haven't tried in a while to multidownload, but will soon. Just been goin' extra slow at one at a time. :roll:

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
Photobucket does have an addon for Firefox browser that if you browse with Firefox to the location (Photobucket Uploader 1.3.3), you can right click on the photo (s) and select upload.

Also when uploading, wait until the page has fully loaded before you click on the upload button. Otherwise you may go to the upload page and it will cutoff on only one photo. If you are unsure if your browser has finished loading the page, either click on the "stop" icon on your browser, or by pressing the escape key on your keyboard.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have always put the files on my desktop then used photobuckets "bulk uploader" option

1 - 7 of 7 Posts