Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from our local show which featured Case this year.
Case Row

1949 Case D

1963 430

1951 VAC

1951 Case SC with rare front weights and eagle hitch

1945 VAIW

The rest are mine except for dads 311b and 1190
Early 300 prototype experimental

Late 300 prototype experimental

1944 VAC experimental

VAC-11

VAC-14

Case EC-16w 2 way plow

Case G-2 Plow

Case 283 2 way disc plow

1952 Case DC-4

400 diesel

dads 311b this is the tractor I grew up on

Case EDH-24 disc

Case BE-2 rotary hoe

Case 45e eagle hitch planter

Case/Danuser G-16 plow

1952 SC

1951 Case VAC -this was my wifes uncle's tractor

Case #10 eagle hitch loader

Original 1954 VAC-14

dads 1982 1190 Case- I have put thousands of hours on this tractor

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice lineup of restored and working tractors here. Does not appear to be any pre late 30's or unstyled tractors being shown though. Are there many of the older machines around or left at home as they are harder to transport being often heavier or have steel wheels or tracks?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Sure is neat to see all the experimental models all in one place. I already have a crick in my neck just thinking about using that rear loader though.... What a great line up of Case equipment.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aussie John said:
Nice lineup of restored and working tractors here. Does not appear to be any pre late 30's or unstyled tractors being shown though. Are there many of the older machines around or left at home as they are harder to transport being often heavier or have steel wheels or tracks?
Aussie John;
Most of the collectors around here have rubber tired tractors from the late 40's to mid 60's.
There used to be a show 45 miles from me with several Case cross motors and L and CC's.These tractors were sold to collectors from away as their owners passed on.
I have a CC on rubber but it needs a lot of work.
I would like to have a CC and L on steel someday.....
My dad has several tractors on steel but as you said they are not as easy to haul.
Nick

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments/replies;
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Nick that is one more lineup of case tractors and equipment. Really like the planter and the cultivator setup. What kind of power steering setup is that an the VAC, didn't know there was such a thing. Was that custom made or brought on. Again that is one more collection.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gordon1121 said:
Nick that is one more lineup of case tractors and equipment. Really like the planter and the cultivator setup. What kind of power steering setup is that an the VAC, didn't know there was such a thing. Was that custom made or brought on. Again that is one more collection.
Gordon;
The story I was told is tractor had a belly mower on it early on.That is why it has turf tires.The owners young daughter drove the tractor and the power steering was added to help her steer the tractor.It looks like the steering motor is the same one that is used on the 300 Case tractors.I believe most of the parts are Case.There is a 2-way valve that lets you select either the rockshaft or power steering.This 2 way valve is shown in my Case 190 loader owners manual to allow use of either the rockshaft or the loader.My dads 311b has a 190 Case loader on it.I didnt think bellymowers were available in the 50's but I found this brochure showing a belly mower on a 300 Case in 1956.

Nick

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pics Nick! Did you bring the whole fleet?

I still want to pick up those T10 mowers from you one day and need a trip plow for my SC!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nice pictures Nick thanks for shareing..

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thanks for sharing Nick; while its always great to see fully restored tractors, i have even more fun around tractors that still do the work; lot of the public shares this view. There should always be a special place for the tractors that the owners are ready at the drop of the hat to hook up to the drawbar and put them to work ;) ;) ;) ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts