Antique Tractors Forum banner

Pin part name

4489 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  soundguy
Does anyone know what the long pin that originally ran here is called. Would like to replace with original like and not just stick a bolt through.

See less See more
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
On the Fergies it is called a hinged pin due to it being "hinged" in the middle to allow it to be installed and removed without
hitting the lift arms, it was used primarily for drawbar staybars (not to be confused with stabilizer bars) and a few Ferguson implements also used it, hope this helps. ;)
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.