Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw another political ad on TV. I sure wish we had the chance to vote for the better of two canadates instead of picking the lesser of two evils. :cry: :roll: :?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to buy either one of them for what they are worth and sell them for what they claim they are worth!

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Politicians SHOULD live and abide by the same laws and regulations as every citizen. The Constitution begins "We the people..." and not We the Politicians and then have a separate section beginning We the people.

·
Registered
294 Posts
bikerdave said:
I just saw another political ad on TV. I sure wish we had the chance to vote for the better of two canadates instead of picking the lesser of two evils. :cry: :roll: :?
You can, it's called third party. The 2 party system has failed and will never be fixed by voting for the lesser of 2 evils. Hopefully people will realize before it's too late that when you do what you always do you get what you always get.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can someone who lives in Washington and only occasionaly visits Southeastern Va represent me? When my reps are here they don't associate with people like me. They hob-nob with the "big wigs" who pat each other on the back and tell each other how great they are. Oh yeah they may talk about how they can make more money from us peons.
Jim, congress should make no laws that don't apply to them. I think they should pay for haircuts like the military does. Someone needs to bust their bubble and make them live in the same world we do.
I'm all for "TERM LIMITS"!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts