Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is in Hagerstowm MD area if anyone is interested. Wants $400 for it He said scrap price. Wish I had the time and space but don't. Thought I'd pass along. Said mtr was loose and apart. Looks to me everything was loose and apart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His email if anyone wants [email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks like it has seen better days :( Im sure there can be something that could be used. r who knows It just may look bad and could be fixed

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went and looked at it and it is pretty bad shape. block is cracked was able to get a few parts off it for a real reasonable price but if anyone is interested he does have a good resleaved block for a 9N for $150.Block does look almost like new!!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yessir, he is a little rough around the edges, Mike...a candidate for parting OUT the rest and parting WITH whats leftover... Of course just about anything is repairable, I guess it depends on your desire AND your pocketbook !! :) :) By the way, scrap is $200/ton here, and I don't recall those little Fergies weighing in at 2 tons...whats scrap price up there anyway ???

G

·
0 Posts
missouri massey man said:
Yessir, he is a little rough around the edges, Mike...a candidate for parting OUT the rest and parting WITH whats leftover... Of course just about anything is repairable, I guess it depends on your desire AND your pocketbook !! :) :) By the way, scrap is $200/ton here, and I don't recall those little Fergies weighing in at 2 tons...whats scrap price up there anyway ???
That was my thought. We're just under $200 a ton. Could use it to lean targets against :roll:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
missouri massey man said:
I have no idea. Was sorta impressed with the Kid he is about 20 and goes to Penn state. Seems to be a hard worker and think he has the bug bad for all things old. Ann accused me of doing some mercy buying and guess I did but when you find these guys ya just feel like helping them out if ya can.We need someone to take over when we are gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts