Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about we all post pics of our favorite Case Tractor.
It does not have to be your tractor.
Here is a pic of the first Case tractor I bought in1996.
Here is a Before Pic

After restoration in1999

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I'm with you on this one Nick.

Here it is almost new with my grandma.

Not long before we got it with me and dad.

and here it is now.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Had this RC (Sampson) since 1966 -I drove it when I was 5 years old ;)
My first show 1972

Kentucky State Fair 1998

click on link below for video
Old Sampson

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know some people don't consider them classics, yet. But I just love the look of 30 series tractors, I think they are a great looking and styled tractor. I have now owned this 730 for 3 years now

·
Registered
339 Posts
Here are my two Case tractors. The C was built 1930 and the 930 in November 1966. The interesting point about these two tractors id that the C is one of the first chain drive cases made and the 930 is on of the last chain drives built. Both were local tractors from the Darling Downs here in Southern Queensland.
Regards,
John

·
Registered
359 Posts
Heres another vote for the 30 series Case tractor. I don't have that 930 anymore but sure wish I did. I've got my Uncle's 730 and still put it to work once in a while.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nick, why do you have to make it such a hard decision! These 4 are up there, as are my VAC's! I like my LA also but it's still full of bugs so I will have to wait until fall to play with it.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have always really liked the 30 series Case; have run from the 730 through the 1030. Of this range my preferance has always been the 930 Diesel. Looking like i may have the eventuality of rebuilding of rebuilding a cross engine similar to the one shown. Am still searching for the books on it. Model 12-20 I forget the letter model it goes by. Its one of the later ones produced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The late '59 801-b that followed me home a couple weeks ago. My dad owned the same model (along with a 930, 611-b, and 2670 4wd) and I plan to do a mechanical/cosmetic restore of this one. I'm also a new member to this forum...so HI everyone!

I also picked up the second 801-b '58 single wheel/long axle for parts...but now due to it's unique configuration, I plan to fix it up as well (mostly anyway).

IMG_20180930_090724.jpg IMG_20180929_140212.jpg

·
Registered
339 Posts
My Case C Model

Sorry I do not have any "after" photos as this is how I bought this one and how I take it around the shows. It is virtually 100% complete and a reliable runner. After sitting for over a year, some fresh petrol in the tank, 4 pulls on the crank handle and away it goes. This is how I intend to keep this one in this as found condition. At least, I do not have to worry about scratching the paintwork when loading it onto my trailer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Looks great to me! I like them in their work clothes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts