Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! Joining this forum to hopefully gain some knowledge and, in particular, focus on a problem I am having with my International 444.
I presently have a 1940 Farmall "H" and a Cub Cadet. (older model cant recall the number). I retired 20 years ago from Michigan State University where I served as an Ag Extension Agent, But previously worked at a few dealerships on International and John Deere equipment, mostly on the older tractors. Currently I'm helping my 95 year old father rebuild a International 1 1/2 hp model M engine. Don't know for sure on the date, but guess its after 1927 because it has a spark plug.
In any event, that's the scoop on me. Hope I can add a few things to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
8,343 Posts
Sounds like the old tractor bug is in your blood. We like pics so feel to post snapshots of your projects. Welcome to ATF!

·
Administrator
4,230 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Glad to have you join us.

·
Super Moderator
1,602 Posts
Hello Disc jockey, welcome to ATF.

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI! Joining this forum to hopefully gain some knowledge and, in particular, focus on a problem I am having with my International 444.
I presently have a 1940 Farmall "H" and a Cub Cadet. (older model cant recall the number). I retired 20 years ago from Michigan State University where I served as an Ag Extension Agent, But previously worked at a few dealerships on International and John Deere equipment, mostly on the older tractors. Currently I'm helping my 95 year old father rebuild a International 1 1/2 hp model M engine. Don't know for sure on the date, but guess its after 1927 because it has a spark plug.
In any event, that's the scoop on me. Hope I can add a few things to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts