Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work with a 911 dispatcher named Jennifer and she is one of my favs, her Mother was struck down in 7 shorts weeks after doctors found her cancer. I was at the funeral home tonight and the family has two more days to lay her to rest and a long road after that, Jen is very special to me because she helped me through some things when my brother passed last year...we stood in that same room together then with her by my side, she has two brothers two sisters and her father. Please pray for them......Jen is hurting right now. Thank you

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Derick ,Thanks for asking for prayer for Jen your hurting friends. We will be [raying for her and her family as deal with this hurting situation . Derick you been through this and now you know what it was like to have someone stand with you in hurting times and you are there for her. We all need each other. Praying God will give her added strengthfor the days ahead of her. Derick please let her know someone here in Cynthiana is praying for her.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
0 Posts
I'll be praying for Jen and her family as well as you Derick. Sad times need good friends.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll pray for Jen and her family as well as you. We all need to lean on each other in trying times.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all of you, I will see her after the burial on Saturday and let her know about this post. Thanks again

·
Registered
362 Posts
May God give them all some sort of comfort and peace. It's hard to understand why thing happen the way they do sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts