Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I lost a cousin over the weekend to suicide. He was 55 years young and farmed all of his life. I'm not sure what would drive a man to this and I will surely never know. I had heard that he was very worried about having a poor corn crop this year as he had several acres. Any prayers for his wife and children would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bryan.

G

·
0 Posts
So sad to hear of the loss Sir. I have prayed for them. Praying for peace and comfort.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the kind words and prayers. There is nothing that compares to the power of prayer. Bryan.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bryan so sorry to hear this bad news . It grieves me to hear someone get in that position that he feel he has came to his end .
I will be praying that Gods loving arms willgive his family the comfort that will help them & to you also .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bryan, Praying for peace for all of you.
Bob

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Sad to hear. :cry: Prayers sent for strength and comfort to the family, and friends. It's hard to know exactly why.
An event in my life once made me ponder whether it was worth going on, or just letting go. Then I herd this in my head.
bettyp said:
............... no, you're not done yet.... Get Back Up .
I'll never travel that path again.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
Sad to hear. :cry: Prayers sent for strength and comfort to the family, and friends. It's hard to know exactly why.
An event in my life once made me ponder whether it was worth going on, or just letting go. Then I herd this in my head.
bettyp said:
............... no, you're not done yet.... Get Back Up .
I'll never travel that path again.
Thanks big Dave ,that bless my heart this moring .PTL that you got back up. I love the example you make for others

1 - 10 of 10 Posts