Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I'm asking for prayers again. I have started therapy after my back surgery. It has not gone well. My therapist believes that I have another disc in my back causing me problems. I'm waiting for my Dr to get another MRI set up to confirm.

I went to my dentist for a routine visit last Friday. They found a spot that looks like possible cancer on my gum. I had that biopsied just a little earlier today. I'll get the results next Monday.

I know God has never given me more than I can handle, but this is as close as I have been. I am at peace with whatever happens. This whole string of events has really been taxing on my wife LuAnn. Without her, I'd be lost. Please pray for her too.

Bob

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Sorry Bob to hear this news .,like you said God will not put more on us then we can bear but it should makes it better knowing friends are praying for you. Bob our prayers are with you and LuAnn. Please keep us posted .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The biopsey came back negative for cancer. Praise the Lord. Thanks for your prayers.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Prayers sent from NC. Hope good news continues!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My last MRI showed no compression of my spinal cord. Good news, but I still have pain in my left leg, numbness in my foot and balance problems. Dr doesn't know what is causing it. They are scheduling a nerve damage test on my left leg next to see if there is permanent damage.

They gave me 3 new pills to take to try to manage the pain and let me function at the same time. Too soon to tell if they are working.

Thanks for all the prayers,

Bob

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
A healthy spinal cord is a good sign. Will keep praying that your doctors will find the cause of your discomfort and be pain free.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Peacher79 said:
My last MRI showed no compression of my spinal cord. Good news, but I still have pain in my left leg, numbness in my foot and balance problems. Dr doesn't know what is causing it. They are scheduling a nerve damage test on my left leg next to see if there is permanent damage.

They gave me 3 new pills to take to try to manage the pain and let me function at the same time. Too soon to tell if they are working.

Thanks for all the prayers,

Bob
Bob sorry you are still having some pain and discomfort .I know what numbness is....... have some nerve damage in my first hip I broke. Praying for you.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bob , Praying for you today and wondered how you are doing . Hope the pain has gotten better for you.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Betty,
Thanks for all the prayers. My leg is not hurting as often. My balance is improving too. I've still got a ways to go.I am so thankful for all the prayer warriors that have been lifting me up. It is so powerful. I can feel the sprit moving in me because of all the prayers.
It really gives me a lift.
Bob

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks Bob for the quick answer and good to know your spirits are still up. You are so right ,there is power in prayers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts