Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a banner winter with way above average snow. But spring is in the air and already been prepping the 70 for hooking to the sled. Learned a lot last year now plan to capitalize on it moving the weight 18" behind the rear axle.

·
Administrator
4,601 Posts
Should be starting soon here in KY. Good luck with your tractor. Hope the modifications help.

·
Super Moderator
8,823 Posts
Doing similar things here but for different reasons. I have been going over my working tractors trying to get them ready for farming chores. A little fine tuning helps them too. Good luck pulling!

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
our rules wont allow for weight behind the axle for one club that i pull with. The other does Took a couple 88's out to Iowa a couple weeks ago to Sigorney and had a early start pulling. Next one will be in 2 weeks!

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
our rules wont allow for weight behind the axle for one club that i pull with. The other does Took a couple 88's out to Iowa a couple weeks ago to Sigorney and had a early start pulling. Next one will be in 2 weeks!
I went to Sigourney a couple years ago, those guys don't mess around! ended up 4 from last lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.