Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My son and daughter-in-law stopped by for a visit with their miniature greyhound...no big deal usually. Except this time they came on the Suzuki Bandit
with the pooch in a doggie backpack !!! Never have I seen of or heard of such a thing. Tag on it says "NOT FOR CHILDREN". I had to laugh at that !!

When they were ready to leave, she told the pup to jump in and lets go for a ride. In she went and that was it !! Curled up and laid
right down. What are they going to think of next ?? :? :?

Didn't Mitt Romney catch the dickens for hauling a dog on top of a luggage rack in a dog carrier years ago ???? Boy I hope my son never
runs for office....

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I spy with my little eye..........a 2004 Mustang conv 40th Anniversary Ediditon? (Or as my wife calls them, my mid-life crisis)

We had one of those carriers for our little poodle who died last year, but I just couldnt bring myself to use it!!

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
If many of the current crowd in DC have their way, the next time they come for a visit, they will be totin' the dog on a bicycle :!: :roll:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John M said:
I spy with my little eye..........a 2004 Mustang conv 40th Anniversary Ediditon? (Or as my wife calls them, my mid-life crisis)

We had one of those carriers for our little poodle who died last year, but I just couldnt bring myself to use it!!
Yessir, you are correct. Good eye, I think you spotted the little round emblem on the fender....The Mustang is MrsMasseys
summertime play toy.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I remember a fellow who carried his English bulldog on the tank of his Harley. Had a rubber bath tub mat cut down to give the dog traction, and prevent scratches. When he hit the starter the dog jumped on, ready to go.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
missouri massey man said:
[quote="John M":2eixxx2q]I spy with my little eye..........a 2004 Mustang conv 40th Anniversary Ediditon? (Or as my wife calls them, my mid-life crisis)

Yessir, you are correct. Good eye, I think you spotted the little round emblem on the fender....The Mustang is MrsMasseys
summertime play toy.[/quote:2eixxx2q]

Ayup!!!!!! Wifeypoo says when my truck gets paid for, I can get one!!! But I dought Ill get one. Gonna have to pay for college for my oldest by then, and by the time hes done, my youngest will be getting close to going. Just something about the 04s I like!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John M said:
[quote="missouri massey man":iva1j1vv][quote="John M":iva1j1vv]I spy with my little eye..........a 2004 Mustang conv 40th Anniversary Ediditon? (Or as my wife calls them, my mid-life crisis)

summertime play toy.[/quote:iva1j1vv]

Ayup!!!!!! Wifeypoo says when my truck gets paid for, I can get one!!! But I dought Ill get one. Gonna have to pay for college for my oldest by then, and by the time hes done, my youngest will be getting close to going. Just something about the 04s I like!!!!!![/quote:iva1j1vv]
I'll be cheering for you when you do !!! I been working little at a time on a 67 coupe...Hope to get to drive it at least once before I die.... :lol: :lol: :lol: So much to play with, so little time :x :x :( :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts