Antique Tractors Forum banner

Random Farm Pics

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  gordon1121 
#1 ·
Thought I'd post a few pics from around the farm the last couple of weeks.

When I was getting things ready this past Sunday I rolled a tarp off some old trailer axels in the stripping room looking for a hose and was right on top of this one. I know it was just getting mice and i should have left it alone but you got to remember I live down here now but spent all my time growing up in the land of copperheads and rattlesnakes and even though this was a water snake there marked almost identical to a copperhead and with a tobacco stick close I took him out before I took a good look. All I saw was the markings and a coil.

Brandon in his garden a couple of weeks ago.

Early tomatoes.

A storm that came through about the time I left tonite left with a rainbow. Aint nothing like getting to see Gods promise.

See less See more
#2 ·
Just love seeing all those pictures . Garden looking good . Love the picture of
the rainbow. Hate seeing the snake pic ,gave me shivers. Thanks for sharing.
God gave a beautiful place to live.

#5 ·
As always Gordon your pics are great, and I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. Your pics reveal the importance of things that people must live as opposed to something just anyone could buy or do. Living on and respecting the land is an exceptional quality that not enuff folks appreciate nor respect. With Brandon thoroughly engaged, your family's legacy and heritage will no doubt continue :!: ;)

#6 ·
Great pics thank you for sharing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.