Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love to see them like this! Actually driven; not trailer Queens!

Fantastic 40 Ford showed up on the driveway! I thought many of you will like this picture and information.

A big meet is coming to Oregon.

Sep 11 thru Sep 14, 2012

2012 Western National Meet, ROUND-UP AT REDMOND
Redmond, Oregon (RG#10 Columbia River)

Joanne Gornick - 503-253-4094
ROUND-UP AT REDMOND. September 11 - 14, 2012
Deschutes Fairground Expo Center.
Tuesday, Sept 11th thru Friday, Sept 14th with registration open at noon on Tuesday, September 11th for early arrivals. Highlights of the program are: A welcome party on Tuesday evening. A Western Dinner on Wednesday night, with the concourse on Thursday. Friday will feature the tour during the day and awards banquet that

Following link wiil provide more information http://www.earlyfordv8.org/index.cfm

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yes I like to see them driven also.it sure is nice my favorite color also.. ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The picture really was taken in our driveway on Fri. July 13, 2012.

We were having a garage sale and it (Red Ford-- Red Pepper was just my name for it)) came.

It turned out the owner was originally from ND. He and I even knew (we are both at the age where it is sometimes knew; not know!) some of the same people!

Yes, Small World!

Yes it is that nice. It has been modernized for driveability-- would be as comfortable as any car on a long road trip! It is converted to a Chev 350/350-- PS PB Disk Brakes -- AC and other toys-- no cruise control though! Still a great ride!

Hey Biker Dave-- when we were young and dumb a brick was our cruise control; just kicked it to slow down!

It might show that I liked it some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts