Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I remove the PTO assembly from the bottom of my WC where can I buy a plate to cover the hle back up? Does anyone make it or is it a used part only? Should I just have one made? Whats easiest, Thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
Take it off and use the gasket for a pattern. Make it out of flat steel and use silicone for a gasket ;)
That should drop a few pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bertman said:
Take it off and use the gasket for a pattern. Make it out of flat steel and use silicone for a gasket ;)
That should drop a few pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at 3160 with a half tank of gas...so PTO, battery, battery box, starter, maybe generator if i can get a small enough belt to just run the water pump/fan.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Derrick,
Did you get to the 3000 lb mark?
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have him on a harsh diet!!!! Im making the plate for the PTO and a little extra of pounds he can lose :eek: :lol: :lol:
He should be good with battery and starter when I get done :cool: I dont want to see him pull start it ;)
Oh and let me work on the belt for the fan. I HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sugarmaker said:
Derrick,
Did you get to the 3000 lb mark?
Regards,
Chris
I have to wait till the weather warms now in the spring, I will start trimmimg it down in April starting with the PTO and then moving on from there

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bertman said:
I have him on a harsh diet!!!! Im making the plate for the PTO and a little extra of pounds he can lose :eek: :lol: :lol:
He should be good with battery and starter when I get done :cool: I dont want to see him pull start it ;)
Oh and let me work on the belt for the fan. I HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I'm keeping the battery and starter I better lose some more weight! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts