Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions:
#1. What is the suggested size picture to post so it is best for everyone to download?

#2. On photobucket, how do you resize ALL the pictures you want to upload at once so you don't have to do it individually?????

·
Registered
380 Posts
640 x 480 is the recommended size for message boards.

Don't have an answer to 2nd question i never tried it ;) , i resize before uploading to photobucket to get quicker uploads,
I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize on my puter

·
Registered
294 Posts
I agree that 640x480 is recommended, but I cheat a little and usually do 800x600. I have my camera set at a medium resolution, so the file size isn't so big it takes time to load.

G

·
0 Posts
missouri massey man said:
Two questions:
#1. What is the suggested size picture to post so it is best for everyone to download?

#2. On photobucket, how do you resize ALL the pictures you want to upload at once so you don't have to do it individually?????

On the second question I remember years back hunting through things on photobucket. Somewhere theres a place to tell it to re-size all to one size. I'll see if I can find it. Been too long since I did mine, buts it should be there somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
1,701 Posts
petra79 said:
missouri massey man said:
Two questions:

On the second question I remember years back hunting through things on photobucket. Somewhere theres a place to tell it to re-size all to one size. I'll see if I can find it. Been too long since I did mine, buts it should be there somewhere.
Please let us know when you find it. I must not be looking in the right spot. :?

G

·
0 Posts
THINK I GOT IT
Try this guys. After you click the green upload button look for small print that says "Try our bulk uploader" and click that. Once that initializes in the lower left of that screen it says max image size and in brackets to the right it says (more options). Click that and select 15" Screen (800 x 600) then click Save. Thats where mine is set. That should then always resize every picture you upload.

G

·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
Wish I could run my computer as well as you do Run. I have to stay on the beaten path or i get lost ,messed up .I don't know why the Lord gave me an old brain :lol: you are so helpful on here.
Just tryin to help others as others have helped me so much on learning about the old tractors. We all need each other ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts